-
June 29th, 2005, 04:02 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Wow, I had no idea you collected Transformers!?!? [img]wink.gif[/img] Killer score man!
-
June 29th, 2005, 04:12 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Tyrpticon ROCKS!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
June 30th, 2005, 03:10 AM
#3
-
June 30th, 2005, 03:15 AM
#4
-megalithanod
Guest
Cool!
I am still waiting to hear back from that guy on the TF order - Not sure what they hell is up with that!
-
June 30th, 2005, 03:21 AM
#5
Inactive Member
no worrys mega.I know it can take some time..he runs that buissnes himself and he sells about 1000 transformers items( bots, acces sort of per month..so yeah it can take some time
-
June 30th, 2005, 03:48 AM
#6
Inactive Member
You have asite with all your transformers photos ?
-
June 30th, 2005, 03:54 AM
#7
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
June 30th, 2005, 03:59 AM
#8
Inactive Member
cool! I remember that guy!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks